Sales Support Assistant – Groups / Trade Sales
Full time / Competitive Salary
Just Go! Holidays is a UK leader in the provision of group tours and holidays carrying in excess of 70,000 passengers annually. With 96% of customers pledging to travel with Just Go! again, citing value for money and customer attentiveness as the main reasons, Just Go! is an exciting brand to work with.
Just Go! has built a reputation for delivering relaxing, well managed, easy travel. The company team specialise in bringing local people together on a group tour, helping to build a sense of community and to facilitate making new local friends, working with coach operators and hotels to ensure customers always experience the friendly Just Go! service wherever and whenever they travel. From classic British seaside breaks, to themed events & regional scenic and heritage tours, both in the UK and in Europe, Just Go! customers always receive value for money on our wide-range of tours.
Alongside our direct business, we also sell to Retail and organise private groups. To help support this aspect of our business, working for both our Groups Sales Manager and Head of Trade Sales, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Support Assistant.
This role will help to deliver key elements of the retail sales activity plan and provide administrative support to both the retail agents and the Groups Sales’ team.
We are looking for someone with a flexible attitude, who is highly organised with strong attention to detail. A self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team, and has previous experience working in a support role, most likely in a sales or marketing function, specific accountabilities include:
- To proactively support the Head of Trade Sales & also the Groups Sales Manager (when required), in order to deliver the department sales activity plans in support of annual sales targets.
- To liaise with the appropriate marketing manager to create & implement trade marketing activity.
- To manage and implement retail social media marketing.
- To manage and maintain the travel agent’s database.
- To provide management information on investment for all marketing campaigns, promotions and offers.
- To provide office based support for agents and resolve issues as they arise.
- To report monthly sales figures to all Key Accounts.
- To manage trade website content across all JGTG brands in association with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- To manage the agent’s brochure stock (via BP ‘Trade Gate).
- To manage the agent incentive scheme.
- To manage the Trade Marketing calendar: events, promotions, media events.
- To support and organise educational trips and trade events.
The ideal candidate will be results orientated, and self-motivated. Ideally they will have experience of working with email and web based marketing techniques, and have knowledge of content management systems. They must have experience of MS Office, particularly Excel; experience or knowledge of analytics’ reporting packages will be a distinct advantage. Strong communication skills, with a creative and challenging mind, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their career and to be part of shaping the future of this company.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this exciting role please send your CV straight away to Helen Moylan, HR Director at email@example.com