Temporary Graphic Designer (Full time)
No Agents Please
Just Go! Holidays is a UK leader in the provision of group tours and holidays carrying in excess of 70,000 passengers annually. With 96% of customers pledging to travel with Just Go! again, citing value for money and customer attentiveness as the main reasons, Just Go! is an exciting brand to work with.
Just Go! has built a reputation for delivering relaxing, well managed, easy travel. The company team specialise in bringing local people together on a group tour, helping to build a sense of community and to facilitate making new local friends, working with coach operators and hotels to ensure customers always experience the friendly Just Go! service wherever and whenever they travel. From classic British seaside breaks, to themed events & regional scenic and heritage tours, both in the UK and in Europe, Just Go! customers always receive value for money on our wide-range of tours.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to work within our busy Marketing Studio to assist in the design and development of our marketing communication. This role will be based in our Cheltenham office.
The main duties include the following:
Specific accountabilities include:
- Design and develop all marketing communications (printed and direct mail)
- Control and check all marketing material prior to delivery
- Produce creative, accurate, high quality work that meets the initial design specification, deadlines and budget
- Assist in the writing of creative sales’ copy
- Proof read all materials to ensure accurate, error free copy prior to delivery
- Coordinate the development and delivery of larger communication projects
- Assisting in print buying and production
- Work well within a team to deliver all marketing communications and equally effectively when working on their own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have excellent print and design experience with up-to-date InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge. Strong attention to detail, they will be used to having to multi-task and working to tight timescales and ideally, have the ability to write copy in a commercial and creative way.
We are offering 25 days holiday and a competitive salary.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this exciting role please send your CV straight away to Helen Moylan, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org